Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

31 days to go!!

Well, time is slipping away, and Kelsi's arrival is right around the corner! We went to the doctor today and he said I'm about 1 cm dialated, Kelsi measured 37 in (at 35 wks 3 days), and her heart rate was 150 bpm. I know better than to be excited about the 1cm because I've heard of all the women who went for weeks at 2cm dialated, etc. But the dr says "it's better than 0, the cup is half full". I asked hime to estimate how big he thought she would be and he said somewhere in the 8 lb range, so that's not too bad. At the last appt I had finally gained some weight, 3 lbs. Well when I went today I had lost it!!So I guess I am back at 0 on the weight gain front. The dr says it's perfectly fine though bc Kelsi is growing. He also said that she is head down, in the right position. I guess that's all there is to update on for now. Here are a few of my favorite maternity pix!!






No comments:

Post a Comment