Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Come on baby!!

Well Christmas and New Years have come and gone, along with our 3rd wedding anniversary. It's funny to think from here on out we won't be celebrating these things as a couple anymore, but as parents to a baby girl. We will be a little family! The whole concept is still mind blowing and very surreal! I am sooo ready for her to get here. I find myself daydreaming about what color her eyes will be, if her ears will stick out a little like her daddy's, if she will have a pug little nose like mine, and mostly how big she will be! I feel her moving and getting around inside of me everyday, and it is amazing to know that our little girl is growing inside of me...BUT I am ready to meet her. So is her Daddy and grandparents and Uncle Shaye, along with many other excited family and friends. Our last dr's appt showed no progress. However, everything checked out good. We do not go back to the dr. until Friday, the 14th. That seems like forever. A lot of people at work think she will be arriving early. TJ and I have made up our minds that she will be late. The dr. said he won't let me go longer than a week over. I'm thinking if she's not here by then we should just induce on her due date, Jan 23rd! Work has become a big challenge. I get very tired and have to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes. This makes for a tough day! But like everyone tells me- it will be here before I know it and then I will know what it's like to be tired! So for now we will count down the rest of the 16 days (at least), and I will just have to be content watching Kelsi kick around for a few more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment